Knock on the door?

Dzimm

45 minutes ago, Eagle said:

And you seriously don't think that's weird? If I saw you doing that in my yard, I would call the cops. Just act like a civilized human being and knock on the door.

I agree.  I would be suspicious of your motive and wonder if you were coming back later to steal the truck.  Not to mention that they might have a video camera, a loaded 45 or a snarling Rottie.  What would your new wife think if you got your azz blown off?

6 hours ago, Eagle said:

And you seriously don't think that's weird? If I saw you doing that in my yard, I would call the cops. Just act like a civilized human being and knock on the door.

Oh I definitely think it's weird hence why I've done nothing about it yet.  I feel weird enough just detouring a block off the main road to drive past and see if it's still there.

If someone knocked on my door asking about my truck, I wouldn't mind talking to them... if the dogs didn't scare them off.

On the other hand, if I saw someone walk up to my truck and start taking pictures (especially of the VIN tag) without talking to me first, that would provoke an ENTIRELY different response.

Didn't get a chance to go today.  The wife locked our psycho border collie in the bedroom while she was running errands yesterday, came back to shredded carpet and a chewed up door.  That turned into finding mold and other unpleasantries under the carpet and a whole new set of plans for the weekend..  maybe even all new floors ugh..15733462070167864254209059106366.jpg.f60913dd0688ab5e7316eee798110ec8.jpg

As soon as I get an opportunity I will pay a visit to the MJ house.