ISO OF FACTORY CANOPY

JordanTMiller

ISO of a factory fiberglass Comanche specific canopy. I’ve ran a couple that fit well off S10s, Rangers, Dakotas, and aluminum ones but that is not what I’m after. I have cash in hand for anybody who is selling one in the Washington, Idaho, and maybe Oregon/Montana area. I’m located in Spokane, WA but I’m willing to travel for a MJ Specific Canopy. I posted a picture of the ones I’m talking about. Let me know if you have one for sale! Thank you. 

014A20F8-E645-4B4B-AADA-D71DBABF73A8.jpeg

21 hours ago, JordanTMiller said:

ISO of a factory fiberglass Comanche specific canopy. I’ve ran a couple that fit well off S10s, Rangers, Dakotas, and aluminum ones but that is not what I’m after. I have cash in hand for anybody who is selling one in the Washington, Idaho, and maybe Oregon/Montana area. I’m located in Spokane, WA but I’m willing to travel for a MJ Specific Canopy. I posted a picture of the ones I’m talking about. Let me know if you have one for sale! Thank you.

Specifically, you're looking for a Leer topper designed for a SWB Comanche.  I sold one last year to @Mossmj who now has it in western PA.  They do come up from time to time.

20180616_160031(0).jpg

20180616_160105.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...