Alienstock duuuudes!

ftpiercecracker1

My future brother in law has been joking how he can't go to this because he'll be at our wedding instead.  

Curious what all is actually going to come out of this.  Whether people storm the base or just hang out outside I feel like there are going to be some idiots that show up and end up arrested or shot.

4 minutes ago, DirtyComanche said:

Am I a bad person for hoping they get shot?  I don't mean all of them.  Just enough to make a point.

If they did it would somehow get turned around and become the government's fault.  "Oh the military is trigger happy, let's take their guns!"   I can hear it now...

10 minutes ago, ftpiercecracker1 said:

I guess the general consensus here is that the government should keep some things secret. 

I've seen enough X-files to know they are hiding something. Should people storm Area 51? Sure why the hell not? Natural selection. Plus we could truly find out if Nellis is really hiding anything or not. I do recall on the long road as you travel through Nevada a random chain link fence closing off access to a canyon. Why that is there? I don't know.

14 hours ago, eaglescout526 said:

I've seen enough X-files to know they are hiding something. Should people storm Area 51? Sure why the hell not? Natural selection. Plus we could truly find out if Nellis is really hiding anything or not. I do recall on the long road as you travel through Nevada a random chain link fence closing off access to a canyon. Why that is there? I don't know.

I think the argument is if places like area 51 had their secrets revealed to the public it would put our national security at risk.

Government secrets are a neccessary evil i suppose, but one that could be easily taken advantage of by a nefarious government.