parts and deals on Market place

32 minutes ago, WahooSteeler said:

I would buy that in a hot second, but as usual, "if it were closer". Damn every long bed box for sale on the east coast is $500+ and not in the best shape. 

That is always the case. I look around for what I need nothing but across the country there are 20. 

10 hours ago, rylee144 said:

I look around for what I need nothing but across the country there are 20. 

I find that amusing.  The last time I was looking for an XJ, I saw two or three really nice ones listed in Puyallup.  Over the past decade I've seen several very nice MJ's in that area too.  Of course, I'm some 3300 miles away. Go figure.  Must just be timing?  :dunno:

I know I always find the one I'm looking for, right after I bought the one I have.

11 minutes ago, Car Enthusiast said:

holy moly the things I’d do for this one. Wish I was able to road trip :drool: 

Judging by your other posts I’d probably come back with like 3 extra vehicles :laugh:

6 minutes ago, sammisox said:

holy moly the things I’d do for this one. Wish I was able to road trip :drool: 

Judging by your other posts I’d probably come back with like 3 extra vehicles :laugh:

I sent this one to my buddy in dallas and he was drooling. 

11 minutes ago, Jesse J said:

ive always hated those wheels an xj across the street has them and everytime I see them I think gross those are ugly

yeah I’m not a huge fan either. Thankfully he has the original eliminator wheels so the new owner can switch it back lol

On 1/7/2021 at 10:40 PM, sammisox said:

Has had lotttttttts of work done

Just my two (completely unsolicited) bits.  I wish people understood that "lots of work" does not mean, replacing worn parts to keep it road worthy.  I interpret lots of work to mean; it's road worthy and by the way, here is the list of things I've done to it beyond regular maintentance.