need some help getting a bedliner from BC to GA, or at least picked up from the seller

Pete M

so there's a factory bedliner on the in Victoria, BC that I would very much like for my 88's restoration.  any chance that we could put together a chain to get it closer to me?  I'm expecting a trip to Colorado in the fall, but all the way to Washington is too much.  at the very least I'd need someone that can grab it and bring it across the Canadian border while I figure out a plan. :D 

:comanche:

thoughts? 

not new, but in decent shape.  :L:  I've been trying for a while now to get a factory one, and eventually had to settle for the offbrand one in the trailer.  If there's a closer one that is in my meager price range I'm all ears. :D 

16 hours ago, Pete M said:

so there's a factory bedliner on the in Victoria, BC that I would very much like for my 88's restoration.  any chance that we could put together a chain to get it closer to me?  I'm expecting a trip to Colorado in the fall, but all the way to Washington is too much.  at the very least I'd need someone that can grab it and bring it across the Canadian border while I figure out a plan.

Are you coming to York, Pa for the show in July, with a way to haul one back?  I have one here - SWB under-the-rail liner stamped COMANCHE in excellent shape.  At least one pic of it is in my build thread for my 91.  If you're coming, or can arrange for somebody to haul it south (Alexia usually comes up from Alabama with a trailer), I'd sell it to you for $80.  That's what I paid for it.  I've got a rollbar going onto that truck, so I don't need it.

Hopefully you need SWB and not LWB.

10 hours ago, Pete M said:

:roflmao: 

hey, at least I went back and picked it up.  :D

never did find my trailer's spare tire though. :( 

I know your pain. My Duraliner juust barely stays in at speed.

Nick, if nothing else, I may be able to be of service there. I've arranged my schedule so that I should have days off around that weekend.

1 hour ago, kryptronic said:

Are you coming to York, Pa for the show in July, with a way to haul one back?  I have one here - SWB under-the-rail liner stamped COMANCHE in excellent shape.  At least one pic of it is in my build thread for my 91.  If you're coming, or can arrange for somebody to haul it south (Alexia usually comes up from Alabama with a trailer), I'd sell it to you for $80.  That's what I paid for it.  I've got a rollbar going onto that truck, so I don't need it.

Hopefully you need SWB and not LWB.

I'll take it! :banana:  I'm not sure I'll be able to make the show though.  :(  but we'll iron out the details later.  :D

8 hours ago, Pete M said:

I'll take it! :banana:  I'm not sure I'll be able to make the show though.  :(  but we'll iron out the details later.  :D

Alright.  It's yours.  Just want to be sure it's SWB you need.  None of the posts in here specify.

If it's the right size, it sounds like Minuit might be able to get it to TN.  Or possibly Alexia to AL.  Message those guys and work it out.  I'll hand it off to whoever you tell me to.

trust me, if it was a longbed, I'd probably still take it as an upgrade to my trailer. :D  But yeah, it'll be going in my soon-to-be-resto'd '88.  :comanche: 

If Jeremy can get there, he said he would eventually come to GA to help me with the electrical.  :L:  but I'd head to AL to get it too. 

12 hours ago, Pete M said:

trust me, if it was a longbed, I'd probably still take it as an upgrade to my trailer. :D  But yeah, it'll be going in my soon-to-be-resto'd '88. 

If Jeremy can get there, he said he would eventually come to GA to help me with the electrical.  but I'd head to AL to get it too. 

10-4.  It will be on it's way south with somebody at the end of July.