1 hour ago, eaglescout526 said:

Looks great.

I'm convinced to get one....but how does it get installed exactly?

There are 2 hinges at the top and 2 hard mounts at the bottom (3M tape placed directly on the outside rubber part of the window).  The louvers have 4 holes that allow it to be mounted to the brackets with nuts. 

The hinges allow it to swing upward to allow access to the window (My sport bar only allows me to swing a little bit).

Altogether, the louvers can easily come off by removing the nuts.

F81619D1-576A-4A11-AF83-7E4BC863EF6A.jpeg.9e94331ae1a6c29f9747b2d456deb643.jpeg

1 hour ago, NEO auto said:

There are 2 hinges at the top and 2 hard mounts at the bottom (3M tape placed directly on the outside rubber part of the window).  The louvers have 4 holes that allow it to be mounted to the brackets with nuts. 

The hinges allow it to swing upward to allow access to the window (My sport bar only allows me to swing a little bit).

Altogether, the louvers can easily come off by removing the nuts.

F81619D1-576A-4A11-AF83-7E4BC863EF6A.jpeg.9e94331ae1a6c29f9747b2d456deb643.jpeg

Neat!

• 1 month later...

I believe you will be bringing back some old trends with all the amazing throwbacks your installing on that beautiful truck. I have been waiting to hear/see how it installs since these were recently mentioned around the beginning of the year. I'm ordering 1 after I get off the forum.

6 hours ago, Knucklehead97 said:

Could I get a link to where to get these? These look GREAT.

I bought them from SFX Performance.  Make sure to check that the louvers will work with your style of window.

The simplest way is to call the manufacturer: http://www.willpak.com/

They willl give you the dimensions of the louvers so you can double check fitment before placing an order.