NEO auto

Cargo light & Switch

Anyone here have an original cargo light with the switch? I’d like one for an ‘87.

Pretty sure I saw a light and switch on eBay for $150...gonna cost you a pretty penny I'm afraid.

4 minutes ago, Strokermjcomanche said:

My local yard has one I believe,not sure what he wants for it . 

If you get the chance, could you ask? And I only want it if the lens is not yellowed. Thanks.

I have just the cargo light that I may be interested in selling. I got it to put on mine but I can’t decide if I want to put holes in my cab for it or not. It’s in good shape with no cracks and I have the gasket for it as well

D7EA2E96-38F2-4CCB-9275-C819C69DC5A7.jpeg

5 hours ago, 88mjsally said:

I have just the cargo light that I may be interested in selling. I got it to put on mine but I can’t decide if I want to put holes in my cab for it or not. It’s in good shape with no cracks and I have the gasket for it as well

D7EA2E96-38F2-4CCB-9275-C819C69DC5A7.jpeg

PM sent

I have the switch.  I'd like to get $100 for it, including shipping.  Maybe somebody else has one they'd let go for less.  Bottom switch in the pic.  Been watching your build.  Great work.

20190224_201733.jpg.6c105b23a9db6f75feede28febec7a92.jpg

6 minutes ago, kryptronic said:

I have the switch.  I'd like to get $100 for it, including shipping.  Maybe somebody else has one they'd let go for less.  Bottom switch in the pic.  Been watching your build.  Great work.

20190224_201733.jpg.6c105b23a9db6f75feede28febec7a92.jpg

$100 for the switch and light or just the switch?

23 minutes ago, Ls2xjcomanche said:

$100 for the switch and light or just the switch?

The switch.