Frame Stiffeners

Going to do some under carriage work and was thinking of installing some frame stiffeners so everything fits together at the same time. Found these on here some years ago and was wondering if anybody has installed them and your opinion of them, Good, bad, indifferent etc. Can't find any reviews. Also square or round holes. Any other choices?

http://www.t-mfab.com/store-3/?model_number=3896750

I have a set and they fit horribly. Not using them. Making my own, well for production.

Here's my post about making some here soon in the process now. Hopefully by first of next year the prototypes will have been tested and I can start selling em

https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?url=https://comancheclub.com/topic/56437-scar-fab-frame-stiffeners/&share_tid=56437&share_fid=53169&share_type=t

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Thanks for the heads up.  Maybe I'll do the front part  (cab forward) since its pretty much an XJ and wait on the rear or build my own.  Its to bad about t-m  because they look pretty nice.
I think dirtbound does the front part right now (xj)

But I'm hurrying to get my kit designed!

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

• 2 years later...

Anyone have any idea on how to get the center section of the mj stiffeners. I have heard of T&M fab but the fitment issues got my weary. Idk if to mkae my own cardboard cut-out or order some 3x3 3/16" angle iron and weld them in.

If the fronts are the same as XJs, I'd recommend Iron Rock Offroad or Hooligan. Although, I used Ruffstuff for the front. I like the quality of IRO (mid XJ) and Hooligan (rear XJ).  I'll be waiting for Krusty to get his MJ's on the market. I have ordered the Inner Frames (XJ) from T&M and they worked well.  

I met with him on a wheeling trip 3 weeks ago and they are in the middle of a shop reno and move and keeping up with all their orders. Not a lot of R&D time right now but he said soon. He wants to incorporate some of the things I did with the MJ ones into his XJ sets. And he's got other things in the works too for jeeps

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

• 3 weeks later...
56 minutes ago, Swampy said:

i was asking about the center section frame stiffeners, not the crossmember

i know,  just telling you not to be dumb like me and weld crossmember, my opinion  :shaking:

however with regards to stiffeners, front be good for sure. mid and rear if you can surly, but not a weak point like xj. they beefed up the mj for truck work.