All Breeds Jeep Show - York PA 2018

kryptronic

I have 2 pretty decent tailgates and 2 a little beat up. A grey dash.
The tan interior of anybody is missing pieces...
A dark green complete header panel and matching fenders. Header panel has 2 screws snapped off in it...

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Just for clarification, what is the club mentality about this

event? I assumed we were going to meet up as a group at

the show which is why i paid the registration fee. But from

conversations with othe Mjers, we seem to think we're all

going to meet up elsewhere and attend the event individually?

Ive been to Carlise shows and wasnt impressed in the least,

if there isnt a CC group on the field i frankly have no interest,

if Gracie even makes the trip shes not going to be in any 

condition to play in the mud...

Do you mean like meet up with jeeps inside the show? I am not. As you know, I'll have a trailer load of $#!& and I'm pulling it with my dodge.
My main intention was to meet with nick and then figured all other members attending would meet up and get introduced in the show somewhere (I've tried to get everybodys phone numbers to send out a text)
Or meet at Nick's for our own little swap meet between members and locals. Theres only a handful of us anyways right?

Thats just what I thought was goin on...

2 hours ago, Bonkers said:

Just for clarification, what is the club mentality about this

event? I assumed we were going to meet up as a group at

the show which is why i paid the registration fee. But from

conversations with othe Mjers, we seem to think we're all

going to meet up elsewhere and attend the event individually?

Ive been to Carlise shows and wasnt impressed in the least,

if there isnt a CC group on the field i frankly have no interest,

if Gracie even makes the trip shes not going to be in any 

condition to play in the mud...

I'm not sure how many guys from the club are entering trucks in the show.  I think Alexia might be.  Maybe.  There's usually several club members with MJs there.  

I could enter my 91 in a beater class I guess.  How many other members are entering trucks?  Because I might, and if I do, your paint job will look awesome compared to mine.

Everybody is definitely going to be at the show.  There aren't any four wheeling trips or meet and greets outside of the show that I know of.  Except what krusty has arranged as far as selling the parts he's bringing because he isn't getting a swap meet spot this year.

So who is entering their MJ?

54 minutes ago, kryptronic said:

I'm not sure how many guys from the club are entering trucks in the show.  I think Alexia might be.  Maybe.  There's usually several club members with MJs there.

I am working on it...

Screen Shot 2018-07-09 at 10.36.40 PM.png

12 minutes ago, krustyballer16 said:

I'm ready to head east guys!

Oh, man!  Can't wait. 

I checked, and registration online is open until the end of the day on July 14, and you can register the day of the show in person.  It's $50 for one person to show a vehicle for the weekend (both Saturday and Sunday), plus a $1 fee for registering online.  Add a passenger for $5 a day, kids under 15 are free.  Use 'Comanche Club' as the club affiliation when signing up.  Website: https://pajeepshow.regfox.com/2018-participants

I just registered my 91, so I will be there for sure.  Sounds like Bonkers is showing is truck, and I have all the faith in the world that Alexia will finish that list.  One or two members have spots in the vendor area, and I'm sure more will show up. Calling all members - if you're in the mid-atlantic and your MJ can make it to York, PA, show up and represent.  Park next to mine and possibly win best in show.

Holding 200ºF on the temperature gauge after the heater core replacement!  No more wires in the driver's foot well anymore either.  Loaded up on the tow dolly to take to the differential shop in the morning to get a limited slip installed.

Who will still be around on Sunday? Earliest I can make it is late Saturday night. Had planned to drive cross country, but simply too much to take care of at home.  So flying to Pittsburgh for a week and renting a car. 

Thinking about driving to York Saturday night, take in the show, then back to Pittsburgh around noon Sunday.

What do you guys think?

Who will still be around on Sunday? Earliest I can make it is late Saturday night. Had planned to drive cross country, but simply too much to take care of at home.  So flying to Pittsburgh for a week and renting a car. 
Thinking about driving to York Saturday night, take in the show, then back to Pittsburgh around noon Sunday.

What do you guys think?
Come hang out with us John!
What time is late Saturday night?