Rear bumper opinions/options:

ALL WEIGHT RATINGS AND COMPARISONS ON HITCHES AND BUMPERS POSTED HERE, OR ANYWHERE, ARE NOT AND WILL NOT BE QUOTED OR ACKNOWLEDGED BY MYSELF OR SCAR FAB. THERE WILL NOT BE ANY POSTED RATINGS.
*THESE HITCHES AND BUMPERS ARE NOT FOR TOWING OR RECOVERY.
THANKS

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, krustyballer16 said:

ALL WEIGHT RATINGS AND COMPARISONS ON HITCHES AND BUMPERS POSTED HERE, OR ANYWHERE, ARE NOT AND WILL NOT BE QUOTED OR ACKNOWLEDGED BY MYSELF OR SCAR FAB. THERE WILL NOT BE ANY POSTED RATINGS.
*THESE HITCHES AND BUMPERS ARE NOT FOR TOWING OR RECOVERY.
THANKS

LOL. I get why you say that. and LOL.

After several days of trying to contact dirtbound I got a reply!

Hi Sam,

I am working on getting that updated, we just upgraded our site and a few products did not transfer for some reason. I should have that up by later tonight.

--
Max Wilson
DirtBound Offroad

So I guess I'll keep hitting refresh hoping to see product/price show up.:rolleyes:

Really it's not like there is a big hurry, but I was ready to bust out my credit card days ago and get something ordered.

Shut-up-and-take-my-money.jpg

• 3 months later...

I bought a JCR coated rear bumper a few weeks ago. It arrived with some shipping damage (very minor) and I'm still going around with the vendor who is communicating with JCR to find out what they intend to do about it. Which apprars at this point to be nothing. Not pleased at receiving a $700 bumper with ANY kind of damage. At any rate, do any of you have pics of an idea to deal with the fact there are no license plate provisions on this thing? JCR pics show the license plate in the back window or on top of a tire in the bed. That won't fly in NC where it has to be mounted on the back and illuminated. I suppose I will have to fabricate some kind of a plate frame that will fit on the receiver. I'm guessing I won't be very happy with the looks of it. If there was an easy and attractive way to fashion something to mount the tag I would assume JCR wouldn't have stuck it on the tire. I'm mad at myself for not thinking that through any better than I did. Any ideas would be appreciated.

I bought a JCR coated rear bumper a few weeks ago. It arrived with some shipping damage (very minor) and I'm still going around with the vendor who is communicating with JCR to find out what they intend to do about it. Which apprars at this point to be nothing. Not pleased at receiving a $700 bumper with ANY kind of damage. At any rate, do any of you have pics of an idea to deal with the fact there are no license plate provisions on this thing? JCR pics show the license plate in the back window or on top of a tire in the bed. That won't fly in NC where it has to be mounted on the back and illuminated. I suppose I will have to fabricate some kind of a plate frame that will fit on the receiver. I'm guessing I won't be very happy with the looks of it. If there was an easy and attractive way to fashion something to mount the tag I would assume JCR wouldn't have stuck it on the tire. I'm mad at myself for not thinking that through any better than I did. Any ideas would be appreciated.
I'm making one and throwing it In with Mark's hitch he just ordered from me. He also bought a set of rollbar brackets from me.
Always happy to help a fellow member out.