I need a new break light wire tab. Keep having the same issue ofbthe wire coming off the tab and them both falling off. Need help ASAP. I don't check this often so best way is a quick text. 609-470-0483. Thanks.

I put a rubber band on mine.

Yeah... if you're not going to "check back" then why ask for help??? I'm not gonna text some random person to help them, for all I know they might never leave me alone, or be a jerk, or a stalker...

If I had a $1 for every time someone said they put new "breaks" on their jeep, or wanted to know what kind of "wench" to get i wouldn't need a day job...

21 hours ago, Skorpyo said:

If I had a $1 for every time someone said they put new "breaks" on their jeep, or wanted to know what kind of "wench" to get i wouldn't need a day job...

I've always been partial to tall, slender blondes, myself.

3 hours ago, cruiser54 said:

Brakes:

I've seen drum and disc brakes, drums and discs break, but never drum or disc breaks.

BTW, only one person "understood" the OP's predicament and responded.........

Several people responded, but I don't see any indication that anyone understood what the question is.

I'm guessing it is the tab to the brake light switch, either get a friend to solder the wire to the tab on the switch or put a screw through the tab to hold the connection together. I had this issue with a thermostat connection on a freezer. The vibrations from the compressor motor would shake loose the connection and the freezer would shut off.