Some pics of me wheeli'n 45 mins from our house

A girl?

Driving a MJ???

AWESOME!!!

And she own's the MJ?????

WICKED!!!!

Looks like you had a good time. I like that front bumper, but it looks a little empty.

that is the first thing that went through my mind too when i saw that last pic!!!

but that is bad @$$ jamminz.gif

Have a 9000lbs winch for it now, The Eliminator came with bucket seats,Dana 44 rear, and the 4.0L. The light bar is bolted to tabs on the roll bar. Thanks for the comments. Getting a spool for the rear, and more lift 35's.

You seem to know your stuff. Just be careful when you turn on dry pavement with that spool or you may spit out an axle. I run a Chrysler 8.75 in the rear and it is mini spooled. I like it much more than a locker. Nice lookin' truck by the way. :cheers:

the ELIMINATOR is a package that was supposed to be more like a sporty truck. it had aluminum wheels, bucket seats, full gauges, 4.0w/ automatic, 2wd, color keyed flares, and sticker group.

i'm not sure about the dana 44 thing. mine didn't have one. i almost positive they came with 35s

the ELIMINATOR is a package that was supposed to be more like a sporty truck. it had aluminum wheels, bucket seats, full gauges, 4.0w/ automatic, 2wd, color keyed flares, and sticker group.

i'm not sure about the dana 44 thing. mine didn't have one. i almost positive they came with 35s

Depending on the year, some came with 4wd. I'm uncertain of wheel and transmission choices though.

Dana 44 was a metric tonne thing.

Guest johnnyhepp

Hey the picks are so cool.

My MJ is spittin image but is an 88-red-lights on top-35's-bucket seats, and Same front bumper. haha

O Ya- and no winch in it right now!

• 3 weeks later...