Free Comanche Club magnets and business cards!!!

Pete M

(I started new posts to separate the hats from the magnets)

The new batch of magnets are in! And initial tests are proving that this new supplier makes them water proof! jamminz.gif I also had some business cards made up. Same logo as the magnets but in black-n-white and they are printed with some sort of raised-up ink which gives it a textured feel. Didn't ask for it, they just came that way. :dunno:

These are totally free to whoever wants some. Just PM me an address and I'll send you a few of each for use as handouts to MJ owners you meet (or to hold your kids artwork to the fridge or whatever). Anyone that has received stickers from me in the past just needs to let me know.

• 2 weeks later...
yeah holy crap pete, that was a ton of them!

You said you wanted a bunch. :D

ill take a couple of both pete, you should have my addy if not let me know and ill send it to you again... probly mail along a couple bucks as well :cheers:

I've got it. I'll send some out soon. :thumbsup:

Hey Pete, I'm good on magnets right now, but ya think I could get a few business cards, maybe I'll be able to put them in my wallet, so I don't keep forgetting the magnets on my fridge. Oh, and be expecting a paypal from me for them. :brows: I have a different mailing addy since last time, so also be expecting a PM with my new addy.

Could I have some pretty pretty pleeease? With a cherry on top?

I can PM you my addy if you need.

Is it still PO box 9982? If so, then I've got it and I'll have them out asap.

That's it!! You don't have any stickers left do ya? :brows:

I've got your addy Pete, expect a check coming your way. :cheers:

Thank you sir!! :bowdown:

• 2 weeks later...

Everything is on a donation basis. Send as much as you like or as little as you can afford. :cheers: All donations go directly back into the site.

A small "ComancheClub.com" decal or a small red/USA/camo truck?

• 2 months later...

Hey Pete,

I could use about a bazillion more...I've been handing them out any time I see a comanche, and I gave a few guys round here who know of other comanche owners a few at a time...

anyways, I could use some magnets and stickers

pm me the cost of like 100 of each, I'll shoot ya enough to cover your expenses and buy a 12 pack, and I can keep handing them out jamminz.gif

• 4 weeks later...