Oh no where is my truck!!!!!!!! Found it

Rokhound

Well after 10 long months of the truck being in my shop I was finally was able to drive it out on its own power. Wow what a day guys. It is not done but it is moving on its own.

So my shop helper/ MJ models wanted a few picture of them with the truck

Looks nice out of the garage man. I was wondering when we'd see it out in the open air. Cute kids too.

Those two girls have helped alot jamminz.gif I know what can a 6 and 4 year old do.

Well let me tell you:

1. Put in an 8.8

2. Bleed brakes

3. Put in a tranny cross member

4. Get sockets when I am under the truck and have a hand full of tranny or what ever it is.

5. And the best part they work for cookies.

Of course with my help. This truck has become a family bonding point for me and the kids. I have an issue trying to find stuff for me and the kid to do that I enjoy so the MJ has been great.

I know what ya mean there. I have a 10 year old brother that I make help me out when he's around, makes a world of difference not having to climb out from under the truck to grab something ya forgot to grab or didn't think you'd need.

Looks like a Righteous Roller to me! jamminz.gif

Sounds like your two girls are putting my two boys to shame! ;)

I've got my one son(5yrs) helping me often, My older son (8yrs) doesn't seem as interested. But mostly I did a bunch of welding at first, so they couldn't help much with that. My younger son has been helping me get the interior of the cab back together. Then again I've only had it for about a month or so now.

Of course with my help. This truck has become a family bonding point for me and the kids. I have an issue trying to find stuff for me and the kid to do that I enjoy so the MJ has been great.

know what ya mean there, my brother went off to college and we never really talked much... then he bought a XJ... we started in on the jeep stuff and we've been best-friends ever since, can't think of a day in the past 2 1/2 yrs since i havent talked to him.

jamminz.gif hell yeah for jeeps!

diggin the claws too... badddd truck ya got there.

Thanks guys

Well as I see they got to be good at some thing and it might as well be :wrench:

Plus i stop the other day to help a ladie who had a flat tire she was like 18-20 and did not no how to change a tire :eek: I was like WTF as i see it if you drive you need to no how to do a few things. But i guess not :popcorn: