Project Hawaii FOUR-O update

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nice, but it seems that your control arms are just a tad (like, .25") short...the wheel is tucked back.

with jeepcomj....front end seems to be pulled back slightly...i would try and push the lowers out a bit more

both right. .75 short actually. had to run what i brung and i will be putting a spacer or block behind the lowers

kinda sorta prerunner look thats what i was going for. so thats why the mild rake to the rear. dunno if i like it yet. i got a one inch spacer in thier that i can remove to level her out

shes on oahu, in kailua

probably one of the yota's from our off road family DKOR damn kids off road

well all i got left is to block sand her and paint next sunday, I went with burn your eyes out YELLOW. a little white primer and primer sealer then maybe five coats of single stage clean bright yellow.. figure that should get me the brightest garage ornament awards :)

so lemon and lime it is.. or banana and lime :nuts:

IMAG0087.JPG

IMAG0088.JPG

IMAG0089I.JPG

IMAG0090.JPG

IMAG0093.JPG

paint.JPG

Read the whole thread, glad I did too!

Island cooking man, ono grinds... I really miss some of the folks we went camping with, lots of eggs and rice and crumbled Spam... Right on the beaches.

I spent 5 years on Oahu when I was in the Navy, mountain biking, time trials on Tantalus, ocean kayaks at Hickam harbor.

Man, I need a Zip Pack from Zippy's...

Aloha Brah!!!

• 2 weeks later...
I like it....Looks Good. ...where did you get those flares? They look brand new and i could use a set on mine.

Thanks, those are the old flares i just sanded them with a 400 grit sanding sponge and sprayed them with krylon bumper black

• 3 months later...