What price do you see Comanche's going for on CL in your area?

ScrapHybrid

Some guy at a Safeway parking lot driving a grand Cherokee offered me $6000cad for my 2.5L auto 2x4 pioneer. I always search for Comanche's on CL for fun and I saw a 91 4.0 5 speed 4x4 selling for $1200 just yesterday. I sent him a text he never got back to me so I figured he sold it. I checked back on the ad on CL. He updated his price to $5900 and explained that he got so many responses that he was overwhelmed. I live in Canada and wonder just how many trucks made it up compared to the states. I was also wondering what prices people are asking for them all around North America.

Here is the CL ad i was referring too. 

http://abbotsford.craigslist.ca/cto/5848626099.html

The fact that this truck is an HO and it's looks to be in relatively good shape for a "northern" vehicle makes the local $6K Canadian ($4480 US) price very reasonable. Down here that 91 would have a hard time fetching $3K on a good day.

Top tip: If you want to sell a rust-free MJ, just move up north! Totally worth it!

To actually answer your question, most MJs for sale in my area are usually spanked, 86 models, or both. Junky ones go from between $600 on the really low end to about $1500-2500 for a halfway decent but far from perfect Renix era. Truly clean trucks and HOs are up from there. HOs are usually worth a bit more than an equivalent Renix truck for good reason.

There is a couple for sale on the BCJC for under $2000.  I saw one in Alberta for $4000, IIRC, that I thought about getting, but it turned out it was just a cheap repaint rather than a good one (would rather pay more for a good job).

Normally they seem to be $1000-3000 around here for something that's anywhere from horrible to okay.