Lower rear after SOA?

So, I recently got new leaf packs for the rear of my MJ.  The old ones must have been pretty saggy because my rear end is now 2.5 - 3 inches higher.

How can I lower the rear some without removing leafs?  I have had the new ones for about a month, so I think the initial settling of the leafs should be done.  I am already lifted ~6 - 6.5 inches in the front, so I don't want to lift it any higher if I don't have to.

If they don't have the plastic sliders you can heat the leafs back section with a torch.  I have done this before on a lowered half ton chevy truck.  Do one side to the height you want, then carefully do the other side while frequently checking the measurement height.  Have done it on coils too, not the ideal way.  If you can find a shop that arches leafs they could de arch them, but I don't think these shops exist anymore.

I personally would not trust springs that were heated until they sagged. Sure it's been done successfully many times, but if you get them too hot in one spot you create a nice brittle point that will probably snap at the least opportune moment.

I agree. Heating springs takes the temper out of the steel. It's a VERY bad idea.

You could put an XJ shackle on it. That would drop it about 3/4".

Doesn't the angle or something throw off the leaf spring and can get it jammed up? Asking because seems like a good idea for SOA folks wanting to stay around 5inch or so