out til thursday

JeepcoMJ

I will be gone from 7am tomorrow (tuesday the 12th) through noon or so on thursday, so I apologize if I don't get back to y'all right away. idk if i will have access to a computer or anything.

I'm doing something I don't want to do and most of us never have to....yet those more daring (stupid in my case) end up doing. haha, this isn't a riddle but i'm sure you're all scratching your heads.

y'all have a good couple days and wish me luck please.

-Pat (JeepcoMJ....God of all un-holey MJ's)

I will be gone from 7am tomorrow (tuesday the 12th) through noon or so on thursday, so I apologize if I don't get back to y'all right away. idk if i will have access to a computer or anything.

I'm doing something I don't want to do and most of us never have to....yet those more daring (stupid in my case) end up doing. haha, this isn't a riddle but i'm sure you're all scratching your heads.

y'all have a good couple days and wish me luck please.

-Pat (JeepcoMJ....God of all un-holey MJ's)

Money for the operation come through? Should we now call you Patricia? Jk, lol. - Good luck

hey i drive an s-10 and yes it even has a 4cyl yes it is 2wd no it doesnt even have a tape player. but its gets 25mpg and takes my @$$ back and forth to work everyday and it has even seen a little trail action. it serves its purpose well. on rainy days i can burn um through third gear, as long as I'm goin up a slight hill.

o and yes i do still have my balls :D