Fiat, Dodge, Ram, Chrysler are the worst cars in America....again

Incommando

No, you still can't figure put that the problem is american emissions standards, and consumer dynamics. You will never get a quality diesel residential/small suv in america.

The diesel mechanics here are not skilled in working on them, hence expensive service...and they never will be. The american consumer does not embrace what europeans do, and the result will always be slap a part on engineering.

Someone needs to remove your head from your sphincter. Learn to experience things yourself before passing judgement. For God's sake, get off your computer and actually turn a wrench before you open your mouth.

Further, have you owned a vehicle with the new 9 speed? Worked on one? Didn't think so.

Have you owned a diesel kj? Worked on one? Didnt think so.

All you are doing here is regurgitating "that thing that you read at that one place". You act like someone who will call what he thinks is a sheep, a sheep, even if it is obvious to everyone else that it is a wolf

How many mj have you worked on? I have built more than 10, stripped more than 20.

as far as I am concerned, here, on this forum, specifically with regards to this forum, and especially on the subject of practical application of knowledge, I am the boot, you are the ant.

What you have done and what I have done gives neither of us any damn right to act as arrogant as we have, specifically towards each pther. But I tell you what, you are the only person I have ever interacted with I would happily punch right on the mouth.

Can you at least answer his questions?

Moi?

No. No. Bet he hasn't either

No. Yes.

Clearly stated CR was just the jumping off point. Reading comprehension helps.

3 but is the MJ a Fiat and therefore relevant?

How many Commandos has he worked on? Just as relevant.

I get he junks vehicles. I see his type working at the junkyard every time I go there. Some of them even have double digits in their tooth count and have showered in the current month. I would not let a junker work on my wheelbarrow.

Either way it was fun to answer :)

The export Liberty (sold as the Cherokee everywhere but N America) actually used a 2.5 liter version with numerous differences from the 2.8 used here. Even the anti-American toothless wonder pointed out the problems were due to changes for the American market. VM Motori is 100% Fiat owned. As I do not buy in an export market it really doesn't matter how well an export version might function to me anyway. But maybe if they could have brought the unchanged 2.5 here it would have made a world of difference.