Mj Front End Conversion With Jeep 2500, Would It Look Cool Or Dumb?

Jeep XJ's are still made and sold in China as Jeep 2500's. I came across this kit on Ebay to make your XJ (and MJ) look like a Jeep 2500.  The front headlights and grill are definitely an updated look.  I don't know if it would look nice or not on my 86 MJ, but hey I'm going to rip the whole thing apart soon for the restoration and thought these headlights might be a significant upgrade.  Any thoughts?  Here's the link to the parts-

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Jeep-off-road-jeep-xj-cherokee-2500-front-end-conversion-kit-grill-kit-/171198031884?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&hash=item27dc32a80c&vxp=mtr

Look like you would have to do some bodywork on the fenders to make it fit. I believe I saw a post somewhere on the forum of an MJ with this front end. Don't know where and it may have been before the forum makeover. If that's the case, it may never be seen again. I'm neutral on the look at this point. Guess I'd have see one in person to decide.

Ginger or Mary Ann - - Whatever flips your bippy & all the other cliches concerning good looks - - - My near showroom, in & out, stock body 87 drew praise most times I drove it - The 2500 gets attention every time  - - - Personally, I'm torn between the 97 & 2500 for looks  - - Would prob go 97 if had to do over because of lesser noticeability  - - I know the local LEOs pay attention to what's parked in front of my favorite tavern - No way to hide/blend in this MJ & I've seen their heads turn when I'm in town - probably on their top seven suspect list - No top ten - 7's about as high most of 'em can count - - - - - Anyway, here's some pics of the fender mod & build by a PO plus my truck as it looked 6/7 months ago - - - - Was gonna bid/buy the eBay grill just to have as a backup until I noticed the shipping - Not too many $500+ spares inna my shop - LOL - - BTW, Search is an excellent tool - easy enuff 2 use & gets easier after a few - - - Good Luck

:thumbsup:

Image Not Found

Image Not Found