JEEP 2500 CONVERSION! SAN LUIS ARIZONA

GaruMJ

A friend of mine is selling a jeep 2500 conversion, it includes a header panel, grille, headlights, front flares, complete front bumper cover with fog lights and door rear view mirrors, is asking $800.00 you can contact him at oscarjuarezm1@hotmail.com or you can contact me to help you with your questions.

thanks!

here´s my friend´s manche with the conversion....

oscarcomanche.jpg

esquinafrente.jpg

frentedownsidepaint.jpg

looks friggin sweet. i wish i had cash. free bump

Maybe if you do a group buy to him the price could be lower, let me know to ask him. :brows:

Confirmed!!!!! if you do a goup buy to him the price will be lower depending on the shipping.

just let me know :clapping:

id go in on a group buy if i could get it cheaper then $800. :thumbsup:

Sure!!! the price would be lower than $800 in a group buy I just need to investigate the shipping cost to your area, just let me know. :brows:

Does it match the clip though, thats the exccccccccccccellent question. if it does, it would be the bees knees.

Yes it does, you just need to cut the fenders to acomodate the headlights (the OEM fender of the jeep 2500 are crap), a little triming here and there and you´re done. jamminz.gif

I would love to buy a set of the door mirrors.

Just let me know your ZIP code and I´ll give you the price including shiping if we have a pair without any kit complete. :cheers:

Magnolia Texas 77355

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
that thing looks sick! now if only i had some green stuff with dead presidents on it :drool:

Ben Franklin was prominent in forming our country, but never a President.

9yr old Red Heeler "Mojo"

8yr old Red Heeler/Australian Shepard Mix

:rotf: I guess he doesn't want to spend his Benjimans. LOL. :rotfl2:

So what kind of mileage do the doggies get? J.K. Dogs maybe be cheaper then Jeeps. :yes:

• 1 month later...
A friend of mine is selling a jeep 2500 conversion, it includes a header panel, grille, headlights, front flares, complete front bumper cover with fog lights and door rear view mirrors, is asking $800.00 you can contact him at oscarjuarezm1@hotmail.com or you can contact me to help you with your questions.

thanks!

here´s my friend´s manche with the conversion....

oscarcomanche.jpg

esquinafrente.jpg

frentedownsidepaint.jpg

might be asking a stupid question but are you able to get the 2500 kit still?

I would love to buy a set of the door mirrors.

Just let me know your ZIP code and I´ll give you the price including shiping if we have a pair without any kit complete. :cheers:

Magnolia Texas 77355

thats cool as hell to see someone from there. i used to live there what seems like an eternity ago. there was only one highschool and it wasnt even 5a. its grown a ton since i was living there. i was there about 6 years ago(wow time flies) and it was grown a ton. i bet its even better now

• 8 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived