The One Truck We All Wish We Could Have...

mpace6a

Down at our lake house this weekend, been a while since i've been down, got the idea to check local craigslist, and i found THIS. I so wish i could justify it right now, so clean. I've never seen one this nice before (except on google images when i daydream, of course). Please, keep your drooling to a minimum, your keyboards thank you.

Original ad-http://loz.craigslist.org/cto/3827488484.html

Pics, because I'm a nice guy and won't make you all click the link unless you want the bare minimum specs the seller supplied

3E23I73Fd5N55Lf5I6d5od83d2d2536a91269.jp

3K93I63Me5I65Kb5J1d5obb4451f69cf518c5.jp

3F93Lc3I85G95K95F1d5o45a1ef8dc14817fd.jp

Oh, and if anybody just really has to have this, I am 100% open to driving it from here to wherever you are  :brows:

I have one of those razor grilles attached to a '73 J-4000 truck. I plan to or try to shorten the grille to make it fit the front of the Comanche...maybe I will add a fake brow to the roof too.

Somebody did that. We had photos of it on here a couple or three years ago.

I have one of those razor grilles attached to a '73 J-4000 truck. I plan to or try to shorten the grille to make it fit the front of the Comanche...maybe I will add a fake brow to the roof too.

Somebody did that. We had photos of it on here a couple or three years ago.

Not the guy who fiberglassed an mj to make it look like a j truck, stepside bed and all? 

I actually like the square headlights better.  I looked at an '81 sport side last year.  They wanted way too much for it.

Personal favorite is the square headlights and muscle grill. Headlights probably grew on me from mjs and xjs