Pair Nos Mint Jeep Mj Comanche Tail-Lamps

Crist Clapper

For sale is the Holy Grail (times two) for Jeep Comanche lovers... A new pair of rare Jeep/AMC NOS CHROME tail-lights. Since Jeep quit making these tail-lamps... It has become impossible to find quality used tail-lamps, let alone new. What makes these even more unique is the Chrome-trim!

I restore vintage Jeeps as a hobby... But don't have a need for these in my projects. I'm selling them in hopes someone will be able to use and enjoy them.

eBay: http://www.ebay.com/...984.m1586.l2649

• 2 weeks later...

Wonder how much trouble it would be to set up the molds and start reproducing these suckers. Would sure see some hoards lose value fast.

I have all the supplies laying around to do it. The problem is finding a good pair to base the mold on.

2 for 1. I send you a good set. When finished you return them plus your first set.

OR,,, you send me the supplies. I send you the first set.

I have a set of used lights with minor weathering that I can fill in. I am meeting up with a master mold maker, my friend, in Texas at the end of February. I might be able to convince her to do some side work for me and fix any blemishes before molding.

Honestly, paying $450 for a brand new pair of tail lights for a ~25 year old vehicle is about the same as buying tail lights for a brand new vehicle today from the dealership. They did not really increase in value, but their representative cost went up due to inflation.

I got a NOS pair (all red) from a Jeep dealer in Puerto Rico for $120 shipped a couple of years ago. They had a NOS Jeep item on Ebay I bought so I sent a note to them listing some part numbers i was interested in. They were glad to get rid of them. :yes:

Archived