Noob Here W/an 87 Comanche

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I imagine the silver is original but the two tone is added on. Metallic silver is a pretty rare color (welcome to the club, brother) throughout the model years in various shades. Can't help with your bolt problem but on the list I'm seeing it does differentiate between sides on Rockauto.

Stolen truck alert!

JK

That is a very nice looking truck, even more remarkable for the part of the country you are in.

My Florida since new '90 doesn't look that good.

Great options, nice interior, looks to be a really nice truck.

You will like, they are addictive. I would like to pick up every one I see that are being parted out, since parts are so hard to find around here.

Yes. Hornbrod also has chrome plating on 90% of the exterior surfaces on his truck that can be chromed. The paint is also silver. That give you an idea?

That's an exaggeration. The fender flares are black as well as the tires.

You also forgot to mention the mostly chromed undercarriage. :thumbsup:

Good looking truck, looks like someone took good care of it. I'm sure you have the 410 gears and it would be the steal of the year if you had a D44. Power windows and locks? When and if I ever paint mine the visor in storage will go on. AND ALL THE CHROME! too. If I could just find the ultra elusive chrome rear bumper and a set of Crager SS's. we'd be done. I got an Infinti M30 with the Nisson ZX 300... we can go chase each other on the highway.