How Many Comanches Are In Your Area?

johnny quest

Hell, I woke up to find a Street Comanche parked next to mine in our gated driveway. Not sure where it came from.

Wow! If you see it again it would be great to know what # it was... maybe get an email from the owner? or give him streetcomanches@gmail.com

Anything! I would sure appreciate knowing more...

Wow! If you see it again it would be great to know what # it was... maybe get an email from the owner? or give him streetcomanches@gmail.com

Anything! I would sure appreciate knowing more...

I realized whose it was after I put two and two together. It was number 16 and it belongs to a guy who lives in Bakersfield. He goes by Goatman over on NAXJA. He was down here working on a KOH Cherokee. Last time I saw this MJ, it was on a trailer. So its great to see that its running and dependable enough to drive it down here from Bakersfield

I've seen 3 in the Birmingham area, plus mine. Hornbrod has a beauty in No. AL. Sounds like Alexis is building a beast, also No. AL. RockinMJ has at least one. There is a really good looking one in Leeds, AL on CL for $4500 , looks like it might be worth it. Probably have seen another 6 to 8 on CL in the past year.