For sale 88 Comanche.

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WOW incredible truck!! seen a bit of this on Pirate, but seeing the work that youve put in really shows off the rig. Well done :thumbsup:

Thanks!! I've had a lot if fun with this truck, I've slowed down, but have a few more plans for the near future..

this truck is awesome! love the work that you put into it. must have cost a fair bit though haha

Thanks! The build was worth every penny...

My rig was fun when it was just a lift and stock axles.... But there was so many obstacles I wasn't able to takle with said equipment.. Yes I could get all redneck and hurl my truck at rocks hoping for the best, but that usual ends up with the rocks winning.. And multiple trips to pull a part to replace axles and other parts, I had this rig built to be virtually bomb proof.. but now I really can't fathom anything or anyplace I wheel, where I won't beable to leave the winch unplugged.. It's a great feeling to watch 10 of your buddies struggle up a trail and then just pick the worst line possible trying to get stuck, and walk right up, with every bodies jaw in the dirt, plus knowing if I roll again I'm completely safe.. And thanks for the compliments, I'm very proud of this little pick up...

Nah, just razzing you, that truck is a monster, I love it! :bowdown:

Pics don't do it any justice...

Sometimes I just stand in the doorway to my garage and stare at it....

The GF thinks I'm a weirdo..

She just doesn't understand the relationship between a man and his jeep..

Just a comment from an ex-pump jockey. You might want to put a bit more angle on that filler neck if you can... gas seemed to like flowing uphill in some of the custom rigs I had to fill, and your neck looks pretty horizontal.

But otherwise that's a beast of a rig. I'm jealous. :bowdown: :thumbsup: