Jeep Trucks - Brochure **now With Pics!**

Zenobian_84

Picked this up off of Ebay this morning. Apparently, it's.....

"An original sales brochure (not a reprint) for the 1987 Jeep Pickup Truck line. Includes all models of the Comanche, J10, and J20. This brochure has 28 pages measuring 11"x9" and is in near perfect condition. It has great color pictures of all models, including interior and exterior shots, information on features and appointments, engineering, specifications, engines, shortbed and longbed info., interiors and seating, 2WD, and 4WD. Also includes a printed color and trim chart along with a list of options and accessories by model with color pictures."

So, when this thing arrives at my house, I'll give it the look over. Hopefully, it's as in depth as the seller says it is. :drool: Anybody else interested in a full scan of each page to put up here on the site (or at least a link to the pictures)? :thumbsup: :brows:

Each picture represents a page. Apologies for taking so long; had to re-scan a few pages I accidently blurred by moving them. :doh:

Also, as you can see from the first (2nd in chronological order) picture below, we weren't the first ones to come up with darkening the borders around the taillights. Seems AMC was ahead of the game by about 20 years. :yes: I for one didn't know they used to do that back then. I thought it was a :no:

That black 2wd sport truck with the steel wheels and silver decals is freaking sexy. I don't see a rear bumper on it, was that an option you could order factory or what? Roll pan? It looks killer like that IMO.

none of the 3 bumpers are listed as standard equipment. all say optional.

Has anyone ever seen a factory AMC window louver on an MJ; in person? :dunno: Like everyone else, I was pretty surprised that was even an option. Also, seems Jim was right in another thread about the passenger side mirror being an "option" (Black SporTruck, 3rd picture in my big post) I didn't think you could get away with doing that sort of thing back then. :yes:

... Also, seems Jim was right in another thread about the passenger side mirror being an "option" (Black SporTruck, 3rd picture in my big post) I didn't think you could get away with doing that sort of thing back then. :yes:

I had to pick up a passenger side mirror from a salvage yard- my 87 had a blank piece where the mirror goes.

• 6 years later...