The Wyomanche

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

The one on the right WAS a tank skid... then the Midwest took hold of it. Austin needed a tank skid before going out to Moab for Easter Jeep Safari. I sure hope we're in store for a big update on that.  :redX:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

I've been reading mixed reports. Some say they survived a full collision with a truck, others like you find they dent too easily. I think it's the best looking winch bumper for the XJ/MJ platform. I hate bumpers that stick out far beyond the nose of the vehicle, so this fits the bill perfectly. It is very spendy, though.

Thanks for the information guys, I've decided to put it off thanks to what you said. I love the way it looks, but I want to be able to ram people that annoy me in traffic without damaging it.

No, I'm kidding of course. I want to drive over them

This frees up some funds to do other fun stuff. 

• 1 year later...

Hey I'm still here. Sorry guys.

ARB is gone. I wouldn't put one on a truck that gets wheeled probably a little harder then it should. Like Ben said, the dang thing moves on the truck no matter how hard you tires the bolts...oh and they are heavy. Perfect for a DD type truck though.

I have a DirtBound winch bumper now.

I'm going to have to relearn how to post pics. Been over a year and a half 2 years since I've done that.

Truck currently sits on 34" KO2s and Hutchinson Beadlocks. Some plans in the works for this summer...

Was that at Bud's Wrecking? i was in Laramie from 07-12 and frequented cheyenne's junkyards as well as Greely's I remember seeing a few MJ's and even robbed parts for my 87. I vaguelly remember seeing that one.