my MJ ......

cz777

My mj started out in the backyard of a friend's house in parts and bits. He said you can have her in a trade for an ar-15 i just built for myself and test shot with him. At the time, I was driving a Oldsmobile supreme 1986. Well a few weeks later a girl texting on her damn cell phone and driving at 40 mph decided to make the olds into a station wagon at a stop light .....one dead kia sportage!! It mess up the back end of the olds pretty bad. Neither she nor her family had any car insurance (which is bad mix here in VA). My friend called me on that weekend for some shooting at the range and I said sorry, can't go 'cause my car is mess up. He had a small junk yard in backyard, but no olds stuff. I told him that the insurance got the car and went to court.... hairballs! Later that week, the man i work for said a flat bed is here with a MJ for you... what the moo???? Old friend was called and said just trade me the rifle for truck ...and more parts for the MJ as well! So since 2006, the MJ has been my ride. Very little down time and road stories as well! Like in '07 when an a$$hole painted white paint over my bumper sticker on the tail gate. What an all time loser!!!! My MJ lives very well and cared for now. My friends think I should paint her camo because her paint is fading its silver... What do you think gang, camo or what? thxs

(edited for clarity by the admin)

This is what I. Understood from it....

Friend had mj in back yard....wanted to trade for AR....He said NO...girl crashed into his Oldsmobile...He had no more car....traded AR for MJ...

Now my head hurts... :ack: