You know what 2012 means....

jpnjim

Mine's been titled in MD since it was new. MD doesn't do full inspections unless it is sold or transferred in from another state.

I only need to get the tail pipe sniff every two years. Only failed once - needed a new gas cap (the old one was 25 yrs) and the dizzy was off by a tooth or two.

If MD would fail me for my head liner, then it would have failed about 15 yrs ago.

Mine's about 5 months older than I am. Since it's older than me, and much wiser, having 300k miles of experience compared to my 40k, so I treat it with respect.

Or maybe that has more to do with not being able to afford to fix it if I break something...

It's on the door sticker, assuming you've still got the original one and the ink's still on it. Otherwise, you can get it from your vin, but I don't know how to go about that. I'm thinking of going into the Jeep dealer than I drive past a few times a week, but I haven't got around to it.

The ink's gone on my sticker, but the block's stamped number on the block works out to late December '90. Which, come to think about it, puts four months closer to the difference between our ages than the six I originally said.

My son's is 4 years older then he is...but sadly...I am 25 years older then the oldest MJ... :doh:

I think it makes me sound younger when I say I'm only 20 years older than my daily driver :)