97+ front end swap non tech

NJMJ87

So around 150$, I've got craiglist people trying to get me for $250

New non OEM fenders are about $93 each. ABS plastic header panel is about $45 new(not as nice as a fiberglass header panel). plus lights wiring harness bezels, grill etc.

If all those parts are OEM $250 is not a bad price for everything.(does the $250 include the bumpers, end caps, fender flares, antenna assembly, etc?)

What I've been getting told for $250 is fenders, turn signals lenses,header, bezels, grill and headlight wiring harness. And this all from people parting out. I still have to make a trip to the u pull it, but usually there newer cherokees are stripped.

I tried a Certifit fender and it barely passed for a Cherokee fender it fit so poorly. I've got a set for sale and I've had plenty of interest at my price point, but I don't want to ship. I'd come down on my price if someone would just come pick it up. Full front clips at the pull a part around here are almost non-existent.

I tried a Certifit fender and it barely passed for a Cherokee fender it fit so poorly. I've got a set for sale and I've had plenty of interest at my price point, but I don't want to ship. I'd come down on my price if someone would just come pick it up. Full front clips at the pull a part around here are almost non-existent.

After working with LOTS of certifit fenders I have to say the fit is really not bad at all - BUT you have to take the time to dial the fitment in, especially around the A pillar windshield corner.

Maybe its just my location, They also think a stock xj dana 44 is $500 :roll:

Hahaha I know exactly who you're talking about! You aren't buying junk from them, though. Junkyard prices around here and shop prices are expensive....jump across the border to PA, there's a junkyard right off of Route 1 that quoted me 25$ for a Cherokee door.

So around 150$, I've got craiglist people trying to get me for $250

people can ask that much because they know how difficult it is to find in a wrecking yard. i just sold one of my 97+ factory header panel for $130 i have a repo one i pad like 50 for and its junk