So, I've got these Canadian stickers lying around...

Pete M

I remember plenty of people saying they wanted one, but only a couple have actually sent me an address. :dunno:

Also, I have more of the Camo ones now too and soon I will have my hands on some 12" decals in red.

Well that's certainly a lame excuse. :roll: I accept just about any form you can think of. Cash (american, canadian, euros, seashells, whatever), personal check, Money Order, or even credit cards and other electronic methods through PayPal.com

PM me with your address and what sticks you want and I'll PM you back with my home address and/or paypal addy. :D

having worked at UPS for 4 years in unload(i move about 4000 boxes per night with a week vacation a year, aka i handle many packages in a totally heterosexual way). tubes tend to cause problems in shipping. most of the time the labels get put on in a way that they can't be scanned and have to be manually typed in, at if they get squished at all, the tops pop right off of them, then its a crap shoot if the contents stay in or not.

during the holiday season we got all of those Verison "chocolate" cell phones(mint chocolates mostly), i say all b.c i know in my area we had to have had, 6-7000 of these things. i work next day air, and it was the day before release, darn slackers, anyway about 1/5th of them came out of the tubes they were shipped in, so we were going through the boxes and hoping that we got the right phone with the right tube, and not to mention how many of them were broken or scratched up from banging into one another. so we had to take them and attempt to fix them, with a bit of tape over the ends, that seemed to remedy the situation, but they also had the labels on wrong so every one of those was manually put in. i think we missed service on (delivered late) about 1000 cell phones.

so that in a long draw out post is why i say tubes are bad mmmkay.

The tubes are, well, I don't want to say good, but at least they have proven to be stronger than the box thus far. The one time I sent a rolled up sticker in a box, it got crushed. :( The tubes I use are wicked strong with a 4" diameter and like 5" long with custom ends that are securely taped on. Never had a problem before now. :dunno: Hopefully it'll show up soon. I'm thinking of adding something to the tube so it can't roll around. :hmm: I'd hate to lose one because it simply rolled away from a worker. :(

All Right Pete.. I'll take a bunch of Canadian Decals, and stickers..

I was giong to wait till the truck was on the road, (cause no point sticking on my Mj in the garage just so the dog can look at them!!!) but I don't want you to be holding a bunch, or when the time comes for me to buy, it would be jsut my luck that your all out..

So I'll take 4 Canadian decals, and 4 small window stickers..

PM me with a Paypal Addy, and I'll send you some money.. But please, at least give me a rough idea what these things cost, so I'm not low balling...

Thanks,

Ryan