top 5 bands

jared

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From a ComancheClub newbie; in no order...

1. Creedence Clearwater Revival

2. Guns 'N Roses

3. White Stripes

4. Metallica

5. The Smashing Pumpkins ...yeah, some 90's crap. You bet. jamminz.gif

Guns N' Roses Chinese Democracy is finaly coming out... "Chinese Democracy -- which now has a tentative release date of March 6" Its the most expensive album ever recorded haha... I think i will check it out will anyone else? :popcorn:

At the risk of beeing flamed

1) Tupac

2) Master P (really all of No Limit, especially the old stuff)

3) B.G. aka Baby aka The Birdman aka the Stunner (and most of Cash Money)

4) Faith No More

5) Cannibal Corpse (I'm an old metal head from way back and tho my tast has changed, I still crave the Corpse jamminz.gif )

Yeah, about the closest thing to flaming here is when the "all Jeeps should be lifted" guys whine about an owner dropping his 2wd MJ. :roll:

i seem to remember one thread a while back got a little heated... but maybe about 98.9 instead of 98.6

anyone remember which thread that was? it was good. (probably something I'm rememberin from naxja though :roll: )

Dunno. We certainly have "discussions" over points of difference, but nothing like I've seen on other sites. Maybe Comanche owners are all just simply nice people? :dunno: But then again, the buck stops at my computer and I will NOT tolerate truly mean spirited posts. And you'll notice there isn't a smilie flippin' the bird. I'm all for the freedom of expression, but there has to be a balance so new members aren't turned away by a bad atmosphere.

Pete, even if we had an (:illegalflipoffsmiley:) <- thingy, there wouldn't be a cause to use it here.... jamminz.gif

Good bunch of guys (and gals) y'all are here

Heck, I'm impressed by some of the young (dare I say "punk"??) tuner-car enthusiasts out there, and the drifters too, even. It's not my cup of tea personally, but you have to admire and appreciate the skills and abilities of them that do that sorta thing. I know I couldn't....

Now, back to some more Bud Lights.... :chillin:

Jeff

haha, i can't be mad at anyone wanting to lower their heep...

if i didnt wheel much i would stiffen the suspension and stroke it/build it for HP.

driving a stick 4.0 3000lb truck is a :eek: :eek: :bowdown: i can't imagine driving one lowered maybe 1-2" with 3-400hp, makes me want to buy a 5-0 as a DD