89 sportruck part out or whole 97 swap parts OH

89 shortbed

89 Sportruck part out or whole, It has NO Title, started doing a 98 swap, have doors, fenders, hood, header pannel, front bumper, dash, seats, headliner, wiring etc. The front axle has been swapped fron a 97 xj and have matching 8 1/4 rear. Truck is in decent shape but needs major floor work. Saved trans tunnel from xj. Have two back windows and all mj plastic but one pieice. Curenly has 4" front coils, and aftermaket track bar. Ps box and steering coulmn from xj saved also along with firewall cut outs for the 97 swap to the newer coulmn. Asking $900 Located in North Kingsville oh 44030 Will take pictures.

NO motor trans or transfere case

I can go $200 for everything, hood, header pannel, both front fenders, bumper and front flairs. the bumper is complete with the plastic end caps but it does have a dent in it. I can not ship the front clip due to the size and time. I will try and take some pictures tonight, we just came out of a 5 day strait rain storm.

I have the whole harness, the plug for the head light pannel ( front fiberglass pannel that holds the headlights) needs replaced if I remeber right otherwise its been un pluged. Its a 4 door 97 harness with power windows, power locks and keyless entry.

The stock column is a non tilt manual trans, Have a back window with center glass gone, should have the stock 89 wiper motor. Make me an offer.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived