My 1991 Eliminator

Wow thanks, guys I'm humbled by the responses considering some of the MJs ive seen on here. Yes those are KJ wheels with adaptors and the light bar I found on E bay for $279 plus $59 shipping. I'm still wet sanding and buffing the new front end and will post some more pics later. Now looking for a proper fitting tonneau. Any ideas? Ive heard a ranger one is close but what years?

Thanks alot! Spoke to Hanson Bumpers last nite and they assured me my bumper will be shipped today. I'm keeping my fingers crossed! I ordered mine in gloss black instead of the semi gloss. They tried to steer me away from this but I just don't thing anything but gloss would look right because of the front bumper on my 97+ nose is shiny. It's taking a while but the sales guy David Kampa has been doing a good job keeping me updated on the progress. Apparently they only tool up for these bumpers as demand requires and then tear down and build something else. Hope to have pics to send you next week with it on! If anyone wants my old bumper they can have it for free. Gotta warn you though it looks nicer then it is. That center section is rusty inside (the only speck of rust on the entire truck) and you could not tow from there.

Veeeeeery excellent mate! That front end sure looks nice. One suggestion: Since you have the chrome door handles and mirror, it's just crying out for a chrome grill. That would top it off nicely. Chrome and black...... :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

Thanks, I thought about a chrome grill but to me it makes the truck look a little dated. Once I put the chrome Jeep letters and chrome Comanche badges on I think it will look a little shinier. Plus I bought a couple trail rated badges to go under the Comanche badges too.

Plus I bought a couple trail rated badges to go under the Comanche badges too.

That's a joke. Right?

Thanks, I thought about a chrome grill but to me it makes the truck look a little dated.

Dated? You see how all the new truck grilles look now? Chrome is back, and is still the King!

I'm only kidding. I love your truck and what you have done. Love chrome too. :cheers:

Great now you guys have me considering a chrome grill. This could cost me money,send some please! And not joking about the badges. Hell its a Jeep and its a lot more trail ready then one of those junk Compasses that they are on! Lol! Oh and about the free bumper, would rather someone pick it up versus ship it. You can call me@ 814-460-1899 if need be. Thanks Ricky

Oh and comjnut thats a sweet MJ! Want that rearend and posi! Hey, what brand and model is your tonneau cover made for? That looks great and I want one too!

the posi is just a two hour install at most. The only downside to the rearend is I cannot put a locker in it...nobody makes one for it that I have found. The topper was on it when I purchased it, but I know it came from somewhere in colorado springs area...or it might have been ordered and shipped in. I priced them out for insurance purposes and they came to be around $800 for the aluminum diamond plate toppers. This one is so light, I can easily lift it off myself. I have thought of going with a chrome grill myself, try it and see if you like it, you can always sell it if you don't.

• 4 weeks later...