Anyone done a full "Wagomanche" conversion? Pics?

There is a member out west that has done it. The threads will be at least a couple years old about it, he did wood grain down the sides of the truck. The pictures of it were pretty sharp.

I think in South Texas, but I don't recall having the Waggy front end, just the woodgrain. I tried to find him last night, I actually think he contacted me about buying my 4x4 when I sold it. I'll keep trying to remember/find his user name. IIRC the truck was pretty nice.

here's my 87 with the waggy treatment. I did the front clip, the right front fender, and both front doors, got all the power options transfered and working too, power antenna, locks, windows and mirrors. I have since removed all the spoortruck decals and the woodgrain.

here's the CFC donor I got all the parts from. It was an 86 model, and in absolutely perfect condition...too bad.

here's the only pic I have lately of it with the stickers off. My plan is to make it a Comanche Limited...eventually, as the waggy I got the parts from was a limited. Good luck with your project!

a quick search for "waggy front clip" nets good results.

Did that. Comes up with a few results, none of which have the wood panelling.

The one in Texas looks ok. I think it would be cool to do a really faithful replica of the Wagoneer. Unfortunately, I think I'm going to go the restomod route and go 97up with mine. Haven't made a hard decision yet though.

• 2 years later...

i put a wagoneer header on my Comanche. I found a blue one and it matches my truck. I left the fenders and doors the same though so i can still have the factory Pioneer stripe. I'm at school but ill get on my computer at home and post up a photo of my swap. Super easy and bolt on.

here's my 87 with the waggy treatment. I did the front clip, the right front fender, and both front doors, got all the power options transfered and working too, power antenna, locks, windows and mirrors. I have since removed all the spoortruck decals and the woodgrain. here's the CFC donor I got all the parts from. It was an 86 model, and in absolutely perfect condition...too bad.here's the only pic I have lately of it with the stickers off. My plan is to make it a cherokee Limited...eventually, as the waggy I got the parts from was a limited. Good luck with your project!

Commando!