Quiet out there

Bounty Hunter

I didn't think the transition from the yahoo group would be swift in any way. For the moment I'm content to spread awareness. I'll have more time to develop the website once the semester starts up and I'm stuck on campus for hours and hours with nothing to do.

Jeep on!

--Pete

I've got plans. Hoo-boy, do I have plans. :D I'm certain that we all do. I just need some money. I kinda ran out of the cheap build-it-yourself stuff. All the next steps invove hefty purchases like gears, lockers, engine rebuild, etc.

Jeep on!

--Pete

Well this weekend I should be able to post up some body work pix. I am planning on getting the body work started on my 89MJ. Gotta pull the rear flares off and clean up the sheet metal on the bed under them.

Matt

Hey. matt

What part of Erie you from?? I have a ton of family out in Harborcreek. I remember visiting in High School, and my cousins all busting on me, cause I would say a girl is hot, and she would be related.

Millcreek. Used to live out the Harborcreek way till I got married and bought a house. Didn't go to school out there tho, went to Prep. Parents wanted me to go there when we moved to Erie between my freshman and sophomore years. Still have some friends out that way too.

Matt

Millcreek. Used to live out the Harborcreek way till I got married and bought a house. Didn't go to school out there tho, went to Prep. Parents wanted me to go there when we moved to Erie between my freshman and sophomore years. Still have some friends out that way too.

Matt

Know any Cass Family members??

The general contractor that built the house my parents used to own out in Harborcreek is a Cass. Don't know him that well, but he did a good job with the house. :)

Might bump into them more often now tho, I am going to be attending Penn State Behrend in about a week and a couple of days. Back to school for me.

Matt

The general contractor that built the house my parents used to own out in Harborcreek is a Cass. Don't know him that well, but he did a good job with the house. :)

Might bump into them more often now tho, I am going to be attending Penn State Behrend in about a week and a couple of days. Back to school for me.

Matt

It was probably Jerry(one of my million cousins), a bunch of his workers and subs are uncles,cousins,and various sundry relations.

I always find it funny, how Jeepers always seem to find people they know in common.

Well I am sure you have heard of the 6 degrees of separation. We are all connected to each other by only 6 other people. Not sure if I beleive that or not because I don't know anyone in China so. . .

It is neat that we all seem to find out that we know someone in common somewhere.

Well I am sure you have heard of the 6 degrees of separation. We are all connected to each other by only 6 other people. Not sure if I beleive that or not because I don't know anyone in China so. . .

It is neat that we all seem to find out that we know someone in common somewhere.

I wonder if I can use that to get Bill Gates to fund my Jeep habit??

• 3 weeks later...

Thought I'd poke my head in here and say hello. I found the yahoo group today when looking for information about converting a 2wd MJ to 4wd and when I got there I noticed there was a forum :D

I frequent a few other forums and will be adding this one to the list. Hopefully I can add some knowledge and learn some things as well as have a good time.

Nice to meet you guys

Howdy, and welcome. This forum is a spinoff from the regular Yahoo group founded some time ago

http://autos.groups.yahoo.com/group/jeepcomanche/

It's a small but growing forum, more user friendly than Yahoo (IMHO). There's some of us here, me included, that converted our MJ's to 4WD...from mild (me) to wild. Feel free to ask questions.

Jeff

• 17 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...