jeeps in the magazines

88swampedmj

pete urs should have been one of the first in the projects section! i still can't wait to drive across the damnbridge to see it (engineering blows), not to mention i have read ur section in my book about 3 times already

i wish we could ge the issues of JP magazine a hell of a lot sooner on the canadian side. it takes forever to get new editions into stores. I'm running out of bathroom material...

shoulda, woulda, coulda, but I just never found the time. With any luck this'll be my last semester of classes for a good long time and I'll be using my new-found freedom next month to catch up on my MJs and this site. :D

but uve never even tried morton terminal here in windsor...

its super tiny,and not really a whole lot of hard obstacles but u can bomb around in it if u ever got bored

That would require dragging my 88 across the border. God help me if they ever singled me out for some sort of inspection. Unpacking that truck would be a nightmare! :eek:

yeah its pretty nice, i'm not sure what nothern michigan is like, but i know the sand dunes is similiar trail wise. the farther north you go the more difficult one you get into the canadian sheild. not to mention there are ghost towns everywhere!!!

man i can't wait to be aqble to wheel my manche