High Ten second MJ

veritas4156

Saw this video in someone else's link. Anyone know who has this and what he's running?

a0cChk4_g6o

I love taking my ride offroad but working at an Advance Auto Parts I'm kinda feeling that I need to build an American beast to show the ricers what we can do.

I know there's a guy near denver metro that has a mj that has done 13's with a small block v8 (i think). I'll try to get more info for you soon. :thumbsup:

here's his run from some time ago:

I just realized somethin...looks like it could be the same rig... :doh:

Saw this video in someone else's link. Anyone know who has this and what he's running?

a0cChk4_g6o

I love taking my ride offroad but working at an Advance Auto Parts I'm kinda feeling that I need to build an American beast to show the ricers what we can do.

Thats JJacobs, he lives here in fort collins, he hangs out on NAXJA.

I hope it has an AMC engine in it.I Like em done right, chevy engines in chevys, Dodge engines in dodges, and chevy engines in fords!

Ah you mean like cummins engines in dodges, mercedes engines in jeeps, navistar engines in fords, isuzu engines in chevys, toyota engines in chevys, italian engines in jeeps, or chinese engines in jeeps, or Valmet engines in jeeps.........

I could go on, shall I?

Hmm... So what I was really wondering was approximately how much power and what gears does a comanche need for runs like that. I'm assuming that thing is running some ridiculous gears and or nitro/FI because I don't think there's really all that much out there for building a wicked 401 NA block.

Hmm... So what I was really wondering was approximately how much power and what gears does a comanche need for runs like that. I'm assuming that thing is running some ridiculous gears and or nitro/FI because I don't think there's really all that much out there for building a wicked 401 NA block.

no nos as of 09'

http://www.colorado4x4.org/vbb/showthread.php?t=150735

and more info:

http://www.colorado4x4.org/vbb/showthread.php?t=147695

http://www.carcraft.com/techarticles/11 ... index.html