12 members have voted

1. 1. Let me know

• Dark/Navy Blue
    • Black
    • Red
    • Forest Green
    • Olive Drab
    • Something Crazy (please explain)

thats what i was kinda looking to do. I want to change to a new colour, but on the same token i will have to pull it apart to do the body work that needs to be done

I don't mind doing the body work, but I also can't have it off the road for too long as it is/will be a DD

most of the options you've posted are common as apple pie. i voted something crazy just b.c thats the way i am. when i fix all the body damage on mine, I'm going to take my love of rat rods to my truck. flat black with orange/yellow/red flames and red wheels. i did it to my old chevette and got a ton of looks from it, i think it would be awesome on a lifted truck.

so you can do anything but that, that is also crazy haha.

most of the options you've posted are common as apple pie. i voted something crazy just b.c thats the way i am. when i fix all the body damage on mine, I'm going to take my love of rat rods to my truck. flat black with orange/yellow/red flames and red wheels. i did it to my old chevette and got a ton of looks from it, i think it would be awesome on a lifted truck.

so you can do anything but that, that is also crazy haha.

add some really thick white walls and this would be cool black steel rims with those chrome rings

Looks like someone cleaned out their spare paint cabinet on that toyota. My advise on the paint would be to first off think of what you will be doing with your comanche before you paint it. Flat paint hides scratchs a lot better than high gloss. Also dark shows more scrathes than light colors. The rest is personal opinion.