Beginning of 1993 Cheromanche build

That and not to mention the wheelbase being so long affects the turning radius as well. Took it for a short drive today to try and get an alignment done and brakes bled but they were covered up for a good 3 hours so brought it back home. Found a local welding place that has a tig that might be able to weld in the box rockers for me will check into that next week.

• 6 months later...
  • 4 years later...
That and not to mention the wheelbase being so long affects the turning radius as well. Took it for a short drive today to try and get an alignment done and brakes bled but they were covered up for a good 3 hours so brought it back home. Found a local welding place that has a tig that might be able to weld in the box rockers for me will check into that next week.
Hey I would love to talk about this crewmanche, I got it now and plan to finish it

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

52 minutes ago, fiatslug87 said:

You guys remember this one? 

I have never seen that! Anymore pictures of it? Like to see it from the side. Always thought I wanted to do that. Wonder if he used a two XJ and just grafted it to the Comanche or stretched the MJ to fit the doors?? Thank you for posting. Sorry for the hi jacking of the thread Doanbuilt.

So the original plan for me to do with was a 6.0/4l80e swap it, make it 1ton 4x4 dually, the plans now have changed to 12 vavle cummins swap it, I have one laying around, I will have to plate the frame and move it back 4" into the fire wall but hey why not, I can tow my other project to go wheel

20191022_164639.jpg

20190421_160731.jpg