stop on red....

88swampedmj

well guys i just paid a $75 dollar ticket this morning for running a red light.. what sucks is the light turned so fast that i really couldnt stop...i wasnt just gonna slam on the brakes i woulda ended up in the middle of the intersction anyways...but check out the cool pics they took jamminz.gif :brows:

:mad:

Image Not Found

Image Not Found

thoughs are @#$% shots. yes i said @#$%. :thumbsup:

yeah.. doesn't look like you have your ligths on.

@#$% @#$% @#$% @#$%...... that's ghey. :nuts:

ghey made it but b i t c h e n didn't. :D

jamminz.gif . thats why we have this :mad: and i have this personal one .

Alex

I hate cameras. There's two intersections in town that you can't run becuase of them.

All the others are fair game.

two intersections... in the atlanta area (not downtown much but all the areas around it.) just about ever 4th light or so is a camera light. so far ive been good. my grandma got one of those tickets in savannah cause she was following a semi and couldnt see the light :D

There was a local woman on the news who got rear ended because as soon as the light turned yellow she slammed on her brakes because she knew there was a camera and was so afraid to get a ticket she stopped without considering the guy on her tail.

They said that T bone accidents are down at intersections with a camera, but rear-endings are up just as much.

Those cameras piss me off- it's too freaking big brother, and you can't even discuss it. There's just that pic and no info about what happened immediately before it.

Have some fun, rent the same color car someone you hate drives and steal their license plate in the middle of the night. Go cruise a camera light or two, bolt the plate back on when you're done and turn in the rental. They won't have a leg to stand on.

i saw somthing on Top Gear, and the guys wanted to see how fast you had to go to not get detected by one. i think that the speed they got was ~145mph :smart:. and swamped, you were 100mph too SLOW. sux to be you! :nanner:

nah, jk man. sorry about the ticket. the MJ looks good in the pics tho. :cheers:

i saw somthing on Top Gear, and the guys wanted to see how fast you had to go to not get detected by one. i think that the speed they got was ~145mph :smart:. and swamped, you were 100mph too SLOW. sux to be you! :nanner:

nah, jk man. sorry about the ticket. the MJ looks good in the pics tho. :cheers:

What the guys from top gear didn't figure was how much mud had to be strategically flung on the whole truck to convincingly cover the plate...

I'm saving that first pic to my computer. So awesome.

How do they prove you were driving?

they don't, its your car so you are the one who has to pay. my uncle tried to blame it on my dad once. my uncle lives in AZ and my dad in OH. so that did not work. lol.

Alex