My job finally paid off....

Darren

Customers are always trying to give me stupid $#!&, hats, drinks, food, rabbit cages, cats, dogs, TVs, the list goes on and on. But someone finally give me something cool.

I don't really know what I'm going to do with it yet, but I like it. Maybe mount it on the wall and wire up the lights and signals, or maybe it'll just get in my way for a few months before I give it away, who knows?

What would you do with it?

What is your job?

Me - I would give it to my Dad for his Wily's PU project. :D

Pete - FYI - Dad isn't going to go after those parts in Illinois, if you want the grille I am sure its still there...

Oh! How could that be attached to a refrigerator about the size of a keg and have a tap coming out with speakers behind the grill and the lights hooked up to a synthesizer so they would .... Oh, forget it! Make it a wall hanging for the garage!

Id horde that b*@$£, but then again I have a 58 Willys Wagon, so it would be a perfectly acceptable part for me to be hording while not attributable to an addiction :D

But if you make it wall art, don't damage it!

Anyone want to shed some info on the piece? Looks to be from a pre-1950's Willy's Wagon?

Id guess mid to late 40s wagon or pickup. Early 40s had more slots, and the later ones had crossbars, some more some less.

Here's my 58 Wagon. This is my favorite grille style of all the Willys years.

willys%20front.JPG