Mel Gibson tapes

Darren

Guys,

You gotta remember many of these are recorded with only she knowing it was recorded. So her coming off as so calm and collected is more understandable. Also according to the news, (If you can believe ANYTHING they say) she has been trying to get $$$ out of him anyway possible.He sounds like a guy who is smitten with a woman who is pushing all his buttons. He is extremely frustrated and is continuing like someone who thinks this is a "repairable" problem. Personally I don't give this much thought, but so far hasn't tainted my opinions of the man.

IMHO, SHE is gold digging trash. Attractive as she may be. This is not a slight, but many of you are too young to know all the idiosyncrasies of such a relationship. She is young and beautiful, He is a rich aging "movie star". Probably doesn't possess the self-esteem he exudes in his movies.

I have but one statement to make... BEWARE OF THE POWER OF PUZZY... It's a damn good thing most women are unaware of its true power... this is a prime example of one that knows.

CW

This isnt the first time Mel has shown his true crazy side, and as much of a gold digger as she may be, it doesnt take away from the fact that he is saying all this stuff showing his true character. I have truely lost all respect for the man. He now rates right up there in crazy with Tom Cruise. Frickin Nutjobs who think that since they are rich and have people willing to put them on the air, that we want to know what they think. The liberal media is to blame for their swollen heads and egos. I myself just wish they would shut up and go away.

Guys,

You gotta remember many of these are recorded with only she knowing it was recorded. So her coming off as so calm and collected is more understandable. Also according to the news, (If you can believe ANYTHING they say) she has been trying to get $$$ out of him anyway possible.He sounds like a guy who is smitten with a woman who is pushing all his buttons. He is extremely frustrated and is continuing like someone who thinks this is a "repairable" problem. Personally I don't give this much thought, but so far hasn't tainted my opinions of the man.

IMHO, SHE is gold digging trash. Attractive as she may be. This is not a slight, but many of you are too young to know all the idiosyncrasies of such a relationship. She is young and beautiful, He is a rich aging "movie star". Probably doesn't possess the self-esteem he exudes in his movies.

I have but one statement to make... BEWARE OF THE POWER OF PUZZY... It's a damn good thing most women are unaware of its true power... this is a prime example of one that knows.

CW

I have to agree with CW on this one. While I never hold "stars" with high regard, this smells of a set up. We have no idea what was said between them prior to the taping. I lived with a manipulative crazy woman for 2 years. It isn't fun in the end.

Although he does sound like a crazy lunatic on the phone, there have been a few times in my life where I would have loved to go off on my manipulative girlfriend (now ex, for obvious reason) like that. However, my rants would likely come with a lot less heavy breathing.

Given how angry he was on that phone call, I don't want to imagine the rage he spiraled into when he learned that the phone call was recorded and is now all over the internet...

$#!& happens.

And sure Mel is batsh!t crazy,

His stuff probably wouldn't have been 1/2 as good if he was 'normal'.

I'll take Mad Max, The Road Warrior, and Braveheart just the way they are,

and crazy Mel along with them. :cheers:

Thanks for the link. I generally ignore all celebrity news so I was real confused when the radio DJ played a few one liners from Mel in the morning.

I live under a rock apparently.

After listening to the tape, I figured out who they were talking about this morning on the radio. Tell her how ya feel Buddy!!