92 manche lifted....revised pics

STERLING STINGER

Speaking of signatures, the last starfighter?

ever see the movie?

thats me on the xbox 360

:???: Are you saying you where in the movie?? :???: I'm no gamer.. but I though the X360 was a newer game...wasnt that movie fromt he mid 80's? I remember having the hots for his girl friend... :brows:

CW

ever see the movie?

thats me on the xbox 360

:???: Are you saying you where in the movie?? :???: I'm no gamer.. but I though the X360 was a newer game...wasnt that movie fromt he mid 80's? I remember having the hots for his girl friend... :brows:

CW

I'm saying that when i play 360...thats my alter ego....I'm from that era too...and his girl was hot!

ever see the movie?

thats me on the xbox 360

CW

I'm saying that when i play 360...thats my alter ego....I'm from that era too...and his girl was hot!

I love the Last Starfighter, its one of my top 80's movies. "Back to sleep, Louis, or I'm telling Ma about your Playboys!"