Blue Angles

HKB3

watched the Blue Angles fly today at the US Navel Academy

sorry for the crappy pics, its the best I could do with an iPhone

^^^^^

I got to see a Concorde land and take off once, in Battle Creek, MI.... British air was sending a bunch of its pilots to school at Western Michigan University's Battle Creek Pilot traing program..... friggin shweet! That was obviously before the Concordes were retired..... what a great way to get to school though! Battle Creek has an ANG base... Ft Custer.... A10 Warthogs fly around town every weekend! I love them things! Great lookin Air show though, where was it at?

decent pics for a phone. :thumbsup:

I had a Chinook fly almost over my house today. Don't think he could have been much lower. It was sweet. :clapping: Couldn't get a camera in time though. :(

I grew up an Air Force brat. I've seen every plane the Thunderbirds have performed with since the F100, with the F4's being the favorites. I catch the Blue Angels and the Thunderbirds at least once a year where I can. The Navy puts on a slightly better show(my father would turn in his grave from that remark). Thanks for the pics.

:clapping: Probably the best example of malapropism is ex-Pres George W. Bush. Some examples:

"Oftentimes, we live in a processed world, you know, people focus on the process and not results."

"The law I sign today directs new funds... to the task of collecting vital intelligence... on weapons of mass production."

"It will take time to restore chaos and order."

"They have miscalculated me as a leader."

"Natural gas is hemispheric... because it is a product that we can find in our neighborhoods."

"I am mindful not only of preserving executive powers for myself, but for predecessors as well."

"We need an energy bill that encourages consumption."

"We are making steadfast progress."

What an idiot.........