Dumb people are dumb:

Sir Sam

This comes from my best friend from highschool:

ok, so my girlfriend brought this home today from work (she works part time at kinkos because there are no real jobs to be had...but thats another subject), some crazy lady actually paid $25 to type this out, and she was actually going to send this to ABC(why ABC ill never know)...i shiet you not...

Dear Associates of ABC Television,

I am writing to inform you of serious environmental problems that are being created in Colorado by the constant use of heavy busses, a bus company called "RTD" is driving very large and heavy regional busses, and very heavy grocery store trucks. We are sinking the earth downward and we need scientists to investigate this as soon as possible. I believe we are causing the recent earthquakes and are in great danger of causing more of them. There is another problem that we the people of Colorado are unable to solve by ourselves and need help to find help. There is another problem in Denver, Colorado. There are two buildings that look very unsafe. I would need to ask if you could please look at these buildings and bring a camera. These buildings are located in downtown Denver across the street just east from the downtown Denver bus station near Market St. These buildings do not look safe and if Denver had a quake and these buildings fell, it would cause great damage to the earth. These are very serious problems that need immediate attention, investigation, and new laws made to govern these activities. Have everyone read my letter.

Thank you for your consideration in this matter,

Ann Hart

words cannot describe the stupidity in every single way...all faith in humanity lost :james:...:screwy::screwy::screwy::rolleyes:

I have two questions?????

A. What two buildings???

B. Is she hot???

Why the hell knows, denver is a big place.

If she is riding the bus in denver, no, she is not hot.

this just made my day :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: