the dirt pick n pull

STERLING STINGER

if you guys circle the stuff in the pics, or send me a pic, i can get you stuff..

what emblems? the comanche ones...I'm taking mine off and already have some laying here, i don't think there going back on my truck so........which ones u want?

4 headlight waggy?

yj slip yoke??

really?..you know what, eric will know what u guys are saying..he can tell me what the parts your asking 4 are.....if i tell him where this gold mine is....MU HA HA HA :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

OO OO thats me! let me in on the secret and ill help you out. they have a price list? i need about $70 more worth of stuff from D's to be done.......for now. if i can get it cheaper there that would be awsome! give me a call or text me tomorrow.

EriK with a K :thumbsup:

where is Elmhurst in relation to Philly and/or Lancaster area? We have kin in both places that we'll be coming up to visit here sometime this spring/summer.

I'll bring my toolbox :D

Jeff

Jeff, depending on when ya come up this way, we could make a road trip up that way. Could also hit EZ outside of New Ringold, they have 3 MJ's and a bunch of XJ's & ZJ's.

I'm sidelined for a knee operation right now, but should be good to go by April.

Shawn

It'll probably be April/May anyway 'till we get up that way. We're heading up to NYC in March for a long getaway weekend with some friends from PA......

last time we went up to Philly I made a trip up to Harry's, but didn't really take any tools with me (just wanted to check the place out). New Ringold is kinda close to where we stay (Valley Forge/Phoenixville area). Isn't there also a place called Davey's somewhere around there too?

We could plan a mini pow-wow...... :yes:

Jeff

These sort of pick n' pull yards always baffle me. Cars rotting in the woods, old tires and gas tanks lying about. How do they get away with this kind of stuff? Although, I'm sure the environmental laws and codes of conduct in NEPA are a lot more lenient than the ones in the Yuppie town I live in...

I'd be willing to come along with whenever you guys make a run. I'm about an hour north of Harrisburg and maybe another hour away from you guys. IMHO Harry's is very overrated...last time I was there, there was only one MJ and all the XJ's and ZJ's were completely stripped. I came home with one thing that I was looking(an overhead console) for and didn't even use it then anyway.

I say someone should start a thread in the meet-and-greet forum and we could arrange a little PA pow wow. I suggest that it be for a time when it's a bit warmer outside and we don't have 2 feet of snow on the ground. :rotfl2:

whenever anyone wants to come up, just give me a shout and ill take you to like 3 or 4 pick n pulls...there everywhere around here :thumbsup:

Sounds good :thumbsup: . Ive got friends that work up in Scranton, but this gives me another reason to go up, besides going for a train ride. Maybe we can all get together for a mini pow wow, like Jeff said.