the dirt pick n pull

STERLING STINGER

i went to the dirt pick n pull today cuz i heard there was 2 mjs there

there was...one wasnt even worth taking a pic of

that bad...100% rotted, no axle roses, nothing

here's a pic of the other one

its the same color as mine!!

and here's the rear...is it anything good?

here's some pics of what i found along my 100 mile walk uphill both ways carrying a 2 ton tool box in the freezing rain

and these kick @$$ cars

ouch..hope they are ok

ouch..hope they are ok

Most likely, no. With that MOI (Mechanism of Impact) being focused on a driverside door, with that much deflection, and no curtain bags... Whoever was driving that most likely headbutt the pole they came to rest around.

Rob L.

what is that part :dunno:

I'm a newb....remember

it's the part that attaches the rear driveshaft to the output on the transfer case.

YJ yokes are wider between the yoke ears, and are nominally longer than XJ/MJ yokes. Lotsa folks that either swap rear axles with shorter pinions or lift XJ/MJ's can use them.

Jeff

if you guys circle the stuff in the pics, or send me a pic, i can get you stuff..

what emblems? the comanche ones...I'm taking mine off and already have some laying here, i don't think there going back on my truck so........which ones u want?

4 headlight waggy?

yj slip yoke??

really?..you know what, eric will know what u guys are saying..he can tell me what the parts your asking 4 are.....if i tell him where this gold mine is....MU HA HA HA :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

yeapp the comanche ones and the Jeep ones in the front :clapping: i was thinking of painting a set black and doing some airbrushing with them :idea:

igot those....and the 4.0 high output chrome ones too

i was gonna put them on, so i cleaned them up and they look sharp

trade?

and since noone else is answering my question...is that a dana 44 or 35c in the pic?