what do you listen to when your driving/wheeling?

STERLING STINGER

What do I listen to while driving? You don't want to know! I'll name a couple, but I know I'll take a lot of flak for it. Usually I listen to Kottonmouth Kings, Kingspade, or Twiztid. I also listen to a lot of classic rock; The Doors, Eagles, Grateful Dead, etc. Occasionally I have been known to listen to some country as well; Jason Aldean, Rhett Akins, mostly the newer stuff. If I'm in a bad mood I listen to a lot of Opeth, Mastadon, In Flames, etc. When I'm just in a weird mood I'll listen to a lot of Flogging Molly or Dropkick Murphys.

So, yes, I have a wide spectrum of musical tastes depending upon how I feel at the moment. jamminz.gif

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

almost everything, depending on what I'm in the mood for.... i'll swing from oldies to death metal to country to rap to standup comedy to talk all in one sitting :rotf: ... i have xm in the mj, my fullsize chevy, and my house so I'm usually listening to that.... i cycle through all the channels but the ones i usually play are liquid metal, the boneyard, faction, classic vinyl, classic rewind, hair nation, lithium, octane, willie's place, the roadhouse, prime country, shade 45, and backspin

My girlfriend likes to turn the radio on, but when I'm driving alone i don't listen to music normally, just the sound of a 4.0 sudodualed into two tractor mufflers and the ocasional grind of a gear sence i don't like to use my clutch :nuts:

I love "Clutch" the band that is...

Electric worry

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ab6lr2b66Ig

Sea of destruction

Burning beard

Enjoy, Gary

I am afraid to be driving and listen to anything but what is going on with the truck. If I do have the music on lately it is seethers 2007 album, seems have the right amount of rock and drive. I guess it depends what mood I am in. On the trail it is no music.

haha i definately have. gotta love white zombie. horton heat is great too but i wish guitar hero wouldnt have mainstreamed it :fs1:

Which Reverend song, and what game is it on? ... I may have to finally go buy it. :chillin:

I've been through a classic rock phase, metal phase (Slayer, Pantera, Sepultura, Soulfly, etc.) a grunge/alternative phase (Soundgarden, A.I.C., Melvins, Jane's Addiction, Tool, etc.) a stoner-rock phase (Kyuss, QOTSA, Clutch, Fu Manchu, etc.) and a rockabilly phase. My record collection is a giant mish-mash of all that, with a few guilty pleasures thrown in. I have a 30GB mp3 player I keep full and carry around to listen to in the car. If I'm not listening to that, it's either sports radio or the news.

Some newer stuff (well, new to me at least) I've been adding to the collection recently:

Pelican:

Torche:

Them Crooked Vultures: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7SUTP6_0d1c

I'm really stoked about the new Deftones album coming out: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p-zX9_bXGZc

• 3 weeks later...